Have you ever moved to a new neighborhood and wondered how advertisers knew that you were “new to the area”? Have you ever wanted to run campaigns like that to new customers in your area?
Well today is your lucky day. Thanks to the power of Facebook(TM) targeting now you can.
There are a couple reasons targeting new movers can be so beneficial:
1. Most of the time when people move (even just across town) they have to find replacements for all their old favorite/regular places. Like: convenience/grocery stores, the gym, yoga studios, the post office, restaurants, etc.
2. As I cover in the video below, there is always a stream of new people/families moving to your area. And you can always make them special offers to capture their business.
What types of businesses can use a campaign like this? Well for starters:
– Yoga Studio
– Pilates Studios
– Auto Repair Shops
– Local Restaurants (Pizza, sushi, etc.)
– Other Home Repair
– Locksmiths (often they need copies of their new keys made)
– Yard Maintenance
– Day Spas
– Dry Cleaners (on average if you can get them to come back to you 3 times and they are yours. So give them an offer they can’t refuse.)
– Jewelry Stores (you can give them a special deal to clean any 3 pieces of jewelry then you market to them re: anniversaries, birthdays, etc.)
If they are more apt to use you right away because they need a replacement service or business, give them a discount as a “Welcome to the neighborhood”
If they aren’t likely to need your service or product right away give them some low-cost freebie to get them in the door. Like the Jewelry Store or the Dry Cleaner to get them to come in and you get to build your list to market to them later.
Leave any questions or comments that you have in the comment section below.
Watch the video below to learn how you can start targeting these “Movers and Shakers” for your business today:
In this video we go over the 6 websites you can use to deep dive into any market you want to go after.
You’ll be able to learn all about your audience from their: gender, education level, annual income, and even what websites, magazines, tv shows, and facebook pages they like.
Imagine what you can do with your marketing if you actually know what’s going through your target market’s mind while they are going through their daily routine.
The Websites that we are going to cover are:
If you have any questions or other sites that you use to dig into your target market feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
If you’re like most business owners, trying to run an ad campaign on Facebook can be confusing, involved, and easier to just put off until later.
– What type of ad should you run?
– How should you target the audience?
– What if it doesn’t work?
These are just a few of the questions my clients come to me with when they are looking to start out using Facebook ads.
In today’s video we’re going to go over one of the easiest, highly targeted, ad campaigns you can run. It’s called a birthday campaign.
The reason most ad campaigns on facebook don’t work is because they don’t really stand out or the targeting was way off (most business owners go way too broad.) Now you won’t have to worry about that.
Because it’s a birthday campaign the ad will stand out like a shining diamond among a field of coal. The campaign is highly targeted because you’re only focusing on those that have a birthday in the coming week.
Click play on the video below and get ready to start running your first Birthday Campaign in a matter of minutes.
If you have any questions leave them below.